-
October 20th, 2005, 12:45 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Would be interessted as well.
-
October 20th, 2005, 12:52 PM
#12
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
Bumpity bump..
The post it growing... If it is okay with the moderators, we can start it soon... And plus, I am still looking for other people to be organizers.
So far we have these people who would be interested in participating:
Ionion
Stacird?
Balletmom
winkliealert
starearedkid
kit_girl
henna1
cassieandnicolesmom
PrincessRuthie
If you are still wanting to participate, we do need more participants!
-
October 20th, 2005, 02:02 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Balletmom can't do it - too much going on. But I will vouch for Stacird. She's very creative.
-
October 20th, 2005, 03:04 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Sounds like fun. Would I be eligible? Don't post a lot-doing the small children's Mom thing.
-
October 20th, 2005, 05:57 PM
#15
Inactive Member
-
October 24th, 2005, 01:58 PM
#16
Inactive Member
I've been off for a few days. Just wanted to say "Thank you" to Balletmom, for the kind words. You're sweet.
Stacird
-
October 24th, 2005, 09:45 PM
#17
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
Would anyone vollunteer to be an organizer??
Or am I stuck with it? [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks